Duration of the course:
7 days – blended course
3 online sessions
3 days face-to-face when Covid-19 restrictions allow it
- Discuss characteristics of learners and effective teaching strategies in inclusive education.
- Familiarise participants with technologies and experiment with ICT tools that can be used in adult education.
- Discuss motivational strategies to encourage adult learners to start and continue studying.
- Understand the essential elements of instructional design and organisation of courses and trainings for adult learners.
- Acquire basic knowledge about public speaking and how to prepare and deliver professional presentations.
- Become familiar with the concepts “coaching” and “mentoring” in adult education.
- Discuss characteristics of groups dynamics and collective learning.
- Implement facilitating strategies and techniques working with groups of adult learners.
- Learn cases of international good practice concerning integration of learners with disabilities.
- Understand the essential elements for successful planning and management of integration projects.
- Be able to apply practices for monitoring the project performance and ensure the implementation.
- Educators and educational staff
- Teachers, professors, mentors, educational managers who are active in the field of adult education working especially with disadvantaged groups such as immigrants
- Early school leavers, unemployed, adults with special needs, adults with low literacy and low basic skills, and adult learners at risk of being excluded.