Women Entrepreneurs- Generating Enhanced Training: Opening New Perspectives
During recent years, entrepreneurship has shown to be an engine for innovation, competitiveness and economic growth and it is a fantastic field for women to start their professional careers. The project WE GET offers innovative tools and training materials to support these would-be entrepreneurs, to enhance their soft skills – especially those related to creativity, persuasion and innovation-, to improve their digital and ICT skills and to boost their business and professional careers.
The project will be designed for educators working with women and other entities active in the field, especially education and training centres, public bodies or international bodies active in the field of adult education and training.
- An open education resource containing all products to be developed within the project.
- A competence self-assessment tool for would-be and young women entrepreneurs who want to start their own business, while reconciling it with their family and house duties, including home-based businesses.
- A Dual e-Kit with two sections: one targeting educators and another targeting would-be and young entrepreneur women.
- 6 modules with teaching/learning materials for adult educators
- An e-library with collected and systematized information about existing funding, education and training opportunities and initiatives for entrepreneur women at the national and EU level.
- 6 e-workshops about leadership, innovation, creativity, and change management models, businesspersons’ professional profiles, etc.
- An “E-portal” with an online “Women entrepreneur Webinar-cycle” and an e-gallery with inspirational successful businesspersons from partner countries
- An awareness campaign to promote the e-portal including the open “Women entrepreneur Webinar-cycle” and the e-gallery with inspirational videos.