Description of the project
The Erasmus+ project DeTELEDA “Development of Competences of Spanish Language Teachers for Early Language Education in the Digital Age” (2020-1-RS01-KA204-065410) sets its priorities within the field of pedagogy and didactics, early childhood education, and quality improvement of teaching methods.
This project will have a duration of 24 months and will involve 4 partners from 3 different European countries: Serbia, Slovenia and Spain.
- improve Spanish language teachers’ competences for teaching Spanish to young children;
- develop their digital competences for them to be able to respond to the needs of contemporary education;
- broaden their theoretical understanding of early childhood foreign language education;
- IO1. Creation of teaching resources for the website and the Moodle platform
- IO2. Teaching guidelines for teaching Spanish to young children, that will include general guidelines, typology of activities, and illustrative examples;
- IO3. Conference about topic of teaching the Spanish language to young learners in the digital era.
- Course “Teaching Spanish as a foreign language to young students.”
This training activity will take place in Spain and is intended to be an integral part of the overall project objectives, required to ensure that the teachers who participate in the project get high-quality training to be able to develop their educational materials targeting young students of Spanish as a second language and to deliver them using innovative digital tools and platforms.
Udruzenje profesora spanskog jezika Srbije, www.apes.edu.rs, Serbia
DOMSPAIN, www.domspain.eu, Spain
Slovensko drustvo uciteljev spanscine, http://sdus.si/, Slovenia
UNIVERZITET U BEOGRADU, http://www.bg.ac.rs/en/index.php, Serbia