2020 – 1 – LU – KA204 – 0632239
The STEAM3D project aims to increase the interest of secondary school students and teachers in VET education, as they will be in demand on the labour market. Specifically, the project aims to raise interest in STE(A)M careers and get them to pursue their professional and transversal skills as well as non-trivial competences that will set them apart from other applicants in the labour market.
There are various careers that can be pursued within STE(A)M and this project focuses mainly on the field of engineering. During the development and implementation of the project, a practise guide, manuals, podcasts and guidelines as well as interactive teaching materials and lesson plans for teachers will be produced.
- Raise the interest in VET and STEAM careers;
- Boost STEAM-based approach on key competences and skills;
- Improve knowledge and awareness of environmental issues such as climate change, renewable energy sources, smog and carbon footprint;
- Acquire and enhance specific knowledge in design, technology and specialised graphic design software platforms, taking into account the selected environmental issues;
- Develop passions and professional skills leading to the choice of a career path.
- Green Best Practise Guide: a compilation of solutions that local decision-makers can apply to respond to environmental issues in the design of new housing developments, bridges, roads, buildings, etc.
- Design course “The Art of Green Districts”: the aim is to teach secondary school engineering students how to design green districts of the future, meeting all engineering, technical and environmental standards.
- A Young Engineer’s e-Portfolio (YEP) Handbook: a compilation of solutions on how to create an attractive e-portfolio using various digital tools to promote one’s achievements/company activities and position in the labour market.
- VET specialists/teachers and students
- Secondary education centres
- Municipalities, and media
- European networks for professionals/digital learning
- Stowarzyszenie Oswiatowe “Edukator” – Poland www.edukator.info.pl
- DomSpain SLU – Spain www.domspain.eu
- e-Nable Greece – Greece www.enabling.gr
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd – Cyprus www.emphasyscentre.com
- Nikanor LTD – Bulgaria www.nikanor.bg
- EPAL Kavalas – Greece