There are various careers that can be pursued within STE(A)M and this project focuses mainly on the field of engineering. During the development and implementation of the project, a practise guide, manuals, podcasts and guidelines as well as interactive teaching materials and lesson plans for teachers will be produced.
- Raise the interest in VET and STEAM careers;
- Boost STEAM-based approach on key competences and skills;
- Improve knowledge and awareness of environmental issues such as climate change, renewable energy sources, smog and carbon footprint;
- Acquire and enhance specific knowledge in design, technology and specialised graphic design software platforms, taking into account the selected environmental issues;
- Develop passions and professional skills leading to the choice of a career path.
- Green Best Practise Guide: a compilation of solutions that local decision-makers can apply to respond to environmental issues in the design of new housing developments, bridges, roads, buildings, etc.
- Design course “The Art of Green Districts”: the aim is to teach secondary school engineering students how to design green districts of the future, meeting all engineering, technical and environmental standards.
- A Young Engineer’s e-Portfolio (YEP) Handbook: a compilation of solutions on how to create an attractive e-portfolio using various digital tools to promote one’s achievements/company activities and position in the labour market.
- VET specialists/teachers and students
- Secondary education centres
- Municipalities, and media
- European networks for professionals/digital learning